Sanne are looking for talented graduates and A-level students to enter our three year, fully assisted professional training programme.
- General administration of various structures;
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Attendance at board meetings;
- Drafting of minutes;
- Management reporting;
- Corporate governance;
- Dealing with customers and intermediaries.
Professional qualifications supported
Applicants should possess the following attributes;
- A confident and personable personality;
- Good communication skills Excellent numeracy and attention to detail;
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability;
- Strong self-motivation and drive.
- Minimum 120 UCAS points or equivalent;
- Minimum 2.2 degree (for graduates);
- Good standard of GCSE’s or equivalent.