Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Technology Analyst, assisting the team manager in running the team structures on a day-to-day basis.
- Key member of IT ServiceDesk team;
- Based in NY/Dallas, to work on all IT service related queries, with an emphasis on NY and Dallas offices;
- Report to IT Supervisor;
- ServiceDesk Coordination, Incident Management and Monitoring Daily Checks;
- Work to IT policies and procedures;
- Act as a key liaison between IT Service Desk and the Infrastructure and Business Systems teams;
- Mentor and assist junior members of team;
- Produce and maintain network documentation;
- Install new/rebuild existing work stations and configure hardware;
- Perform small projects;
- Support in Microsoft Windows, Office and various in house applications;
- Work within a busy vibrant IT team;
- Windows Server Experience and PowerShell desirable;
- Knowledge of IT best practice.
Skills / experience required:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot & solve hardware/software faults efficiently;
Self-motivated & capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Citrix is essential;
- Commitment to developing IT skills;
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently;
- Previous IT experience preferable and an interest in IT is essential.