Senior Paralegal - CoSec
We are seeking a talented Senior Paralegal to join the corporate services department of Sanne LIS S.A. to support and work on the CoSec
tasks for the clients’ funds. You will be reporting to the head of Team as well as other senior managers within the team.
- Working in the AIFM business;
- Taking care of the corporate matters of an allocated client portfolio (various types of funds and other Luxembourg vehicles/ companies);
- Keeping legal files and databases up to date and rearrangement of existing records (including digital records);
- Registration of corporate or fund documentation / changes with the RCS or other relevant authorities (e.g. CSSF);
- Registration and maintenance regarding the RBE;
- Liaising with board members and notaries;
- Organization of Board Meetings E/AGM´s (including preparation of notices, proxies and board packs);
- Minute taking during meetings;
- Drafting/completing board minutes, board/shareholder resolutions, and if applicable contracts and other documents;
- Reviewing documents prepared by junior team members;
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and mail;
- Preparation and maintenance of registers;
- Preparing and maintaining checklists for processes.
Skills / experience:
- Paralegal higher education or relevant legal/paralegal experience, ideally 5 years’ experience;
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications;
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken); French would be an asset;
- Analytical, problem solving, business analysist skill;
- Demonstrable knowledge of compliance;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Must have initiative to constantly improve processes;
- Good understanding of operational controls framework;
- Accuracy in process documentation and report writing;
- Confidential, diplomatic, discreet;
- Assertive self-starter.
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.