The Senior Manager role be responsible for the overall client relationship and operational management in Transfer Agency within Regulated Funds.
- You will be responsible for the overall client relationship management in TA and demonstrate an ability to take on a multi-faceted role, leading and managing the TA team in the areas of client relationship management, team management and client reporting;
- You will Build and maintain client relationships and act as their primary TA client relationship manager and an escalation point for their interaction with TA;
- You will identify, recommend & implement areas in TA where procedures, processes, controls & client servicing arrangements may be improved & review internal controls & procedures on a regular basis;
- You will propose and develop operational improvements in consultation with your line manager;
- You will support the TA team to ensure projects are planned, coordinated and seen through to completion;
- You will seek out & participate in policy, procedure changes & developments;
- You will fully implement the TA policies, procedures and best-practice guidelines;
- You will proactively manage the team’s daily workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met and controls are adhered to;
- You will liaise internally with the AML team, Fund Accounting teams, Compliance Officer and External Auditors;
- You will ensure that investor reporting and client reporting is accurate and distributed in a timely manner;
- You will ensure that capital transactions and NAVs are processed correctly and efficiently by the team and the associated records are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively.
Skills / experience required:
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or comparable Investor relations and finance experience;
- You have 5- 7 years’ experience in the Hedge Fund industry, preferably in Transfer Agency and/ or Client Service with some exposure to accounting and performance reporting;
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience successfully managing a large group;
- You have a proven track record of being dedicated to servicing a group of high-profile Alternative Investment Funds;
- You have proven client relationship skills;
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.