Senior Corporate Administrator
We invite applications from suitable qualified Caymanians, status holders and persons legally resident on the Island for the position of Senior Corporate Administrator.
- Join an established corporate services department at the next stage of growth;
- Facilitate the provision of corporate administration and related services to the existing group client base;
- Liaising with clients and professional service providers and senior executives;
- Daily processing of high volume of transactional documents in a high-pressure environment;
- Company incorporations and partnership registrations and ongoing maintenance of records and attending to statutory filings;
- Conducting voluntary liquidations;
- Office support to ensure efficient business operations;
- Maintenance of corporate and compliance files;
- New business support;
- Any additional duties in the scope of the role that the company requires from day to day.
Skills / experience:
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with relevant practical experience of at least 5 years;
- Applicants must have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to work independently to tight deadlines and flexible hours from time to time;
- Proficiency in REEFS, CORIS, CAPS, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is essential;
- Experience in Apostille/Legalisation of documents and Trade & Business licensing beneficial;
- Knowledge of and some experience with Beneficial Ownership and Economic Substance regime and CIMA registrations would be of additional benefit;
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated and driven and a team player willing to work outside of regular hours from time to time to meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the business in a clear and articulate manner.