Senior Corporate Administrator - Client Admin & Accounting (Senior Executive)
We are looking for a Senior Executive in our Operation Unit who will be able to handle a portfolio of clients in the different areas of the business namely administration, compliance, accounting, taxation and AML.
- Maintain bank accounts, including bank account opening, initiate transfers and liaising with the bank;
- Deliver high quality accounts in statutory format including all applicable disclosures;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks;
- Attend to all required statutory filings with FSC, ROC and other statutory bodies;
- Convene meetings of directors/shareholders, attend board meetings and prepare minutes;
- Effect customer due diligence (CDD) as per AML Code and maintain an updated list of CDD for all companies;
- Prepare and file Annual returns, APS returns, PAYE return, TDS returns, VAT returns, Indian tax returns within statutory due dates and;
- Coordinate work of team members, coaching and training.
Skills / experience required
- 5+ years of relevant working experience;
- Holds a degree or has completed/substantially completed a professional ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Prior working experience in the Global Business Sector or an audit firm would be an advantage;
- Demonstrate a client service mindset when servicing the client
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Good written and spoken communications skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Well organised and a track record of working to tight deadlines.