are looking for a versatile and professional financial controller to join the recently acquired Private Equity Administrators business.
As a Senior Administrator, you will be responsible for an extensive array of administration and financial work tasks - everything from daily bookkeeping to preparing quarterly and yearly reports as well as direct daily contact with our clients. You will have a varied workday with responsibility for your work tasks as well as your clients.
- Working to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of bookkeeping and provisions;
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including all aspects of accounting and administration;
- Provide day to day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with local legislation ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Preparation/Review of payments and ongoing payment management;
- Preparation/Review of annual statutory financials statements including registration of fund financials;
- Review of other reporting required for clients;
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and activity understood and included within accounting ledgers;
- Liaise with public authorities and others when required;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and manage the audit process on relevant deals;
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects as and when the opportunity presents itself;
- Manage client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients on a day-to-day basis;
- Optimizing processes as well as adaptation of systems, including Navision;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role related to client operations.
Skills / experience:
- At least three years of experience working with financial controlling;
- You have an analytical approach to the work tasks;
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Experience working with Navision Dynamics 2017 is an advantage;
- You possess excellent communication skills in both English
and understand that the client is in focus;
- You have a natural desire to familiarize yourself with new things, including optimization of preexisting processes, along with the development of new IT systems;
- You are service-minded and understand client focus;
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
During this summer we will move offices from Allerød to Farum.