Senior Administrator - Accounting
The Senior Administrator will support a growing team providing a full suite of fund accounting and financial reporting services to our Real Assets clients. The role will include financial reporting, NAV reporting and fund administration duties to our portfolio of Real Assets clients. The role also includes the development and mentoring of more junior team members.
- Provide day-to-day fund accounting and financial reporting services to a portfolio of Real Assets clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (IFRS, US GAPP and FRS 102);
- Preparation of NAV calculations, capital call workings and distributions;
- Liaison with local accountants and/or Property Managers in relation to accounting for property-level transactions;
- Assist with the mentoring of a number of trainee accountants;
- Working closely with the relevant Real Assets administration teams to ensure that accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the portfolio are understood and incorporated into the accounting ledgers as appropriate;
- Preparation of group reporting packs;
- Supporting the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines;
- Good time management and accurate time recording;
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Skills / experience required:
- Hold, or have substantially completed a professional ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent qualification;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Motivated and driven;
- A good working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP;
- Have moderate fund related accounting experience. Real Assets and funds knowledge would be advantageous.