We are seeking a Senior Administrator, reporting to an Assistant Manager or Manager within the Real Assets
Division of Sanne to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Working closely with a manager to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Assisting with preparation of meetings;
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings;
- Arranging bank payments;
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlements;
- Conducting reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Maintaining preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures;
- Completing periodic reviews on an annual basis
- Monitoring of tasks on Console to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team;
- Liaison with the accounts/admin team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements.
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience
- Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards ICSA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Motivated and driven.