Risk and Fund Analyst
Responsibility for the preparation and analysis of various risk reports in line with agreed risk management criteria.
Review of management information and reports back to portfolio strategies, offering documents and associated regulation.
Checking, managing outsourced workloads and preparing Risk Management and Management/AIFM reports including:
- Preparation of reports in line with risk management review checklist;
- Reconciling investment positions and movements;
- Reconcile assets to eligibility rules and raising issues to Manager/Director;
- Reconciling derivate positions;
- Review of price movements to various sources, ascertain liquidity of portfolio in relation to regulation and rules thereof;
- Raise any issues with Manager/Director;
- Statistical analysis of valuations and production of graphical data.
Management Information and communication:
- Liaison with the Investment Advisor, management as required.
- Review of fund documents to ensure portfolios and valuations meet any regulation or fund restrictions and liaison with compliance breaches;
- Review of marketing rules and laws of respective jurisdictions;
- Assist Management on regular compliance reporting.
Preparation of Board Reports:
- Assist with the preparation of board reports, breach reports and any board communication in conjunction with Management;
- Attendance in meetings if required.
- Assist with advisor oversight visits to meet outsourcing requirements and identify operational risks;
- Assist with the preparation of fund fact sheets and KIID/KID documents.
- Assist on new business risk advisory enquiries if required;
- Available to assist in other duties as and when requested.
Skills / experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A positive attitude and the ability to deal with staff at all levels;
- A good team player
- Strong Word and Excel skills'
- Ideally educated to 'A' level standard, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience.