We currently have an opportunity for a receptionist to receive visitors to the organisation, deciding their needs and directing them accordingly.
As the first point of contact for our clients and visitors, a professional, personable attitude is essential. You will be required to answer general queries, face to face and through the switchboard. Then directing them to the relevant personnel or department. Perform administration and/or secretarial duties.
As Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Running the reception desk during reception opening hours;
- Maintain and manage centralised Meeting Room calendars in Sanne and consult with internal staff regarding bookings as needed, resolving issues as they arise;
- Book and arrange taxis, lunch bookings etc for staff and clients;
- Assist with travel arrangements and bookings;
- Provide switchboard cover as needed for various other offices in London and Dublin and Guernsey;
- Receive and log hand deliveries. Distributing to the appropriate teams in line with the office SLAs;
- Organise catering for meetings, supplying refreshments for all client meeting and ensure that the boardroom and meeting rooms are kept tidy daily;
- Supply cover and support for the facilities team as required;
- Office hours are 09h00 – 17h00, no flexitime.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong customer service skills and experience;
- Well presented, friendly and professional;
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation;
- Have a good working knowledge of the MS offices applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel and Word);
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.