Leading the Portfolio Management function within the Sanne Trust Company. Developing the business into a scalable solution for clients who
want to use the Directed Trustee model that Sanne provides in Japan.
- Coordinating with the appointed Investment Advisor to determine the investment transactions to be placed, including assessment of new and existing securities to achieve the desired investment return outcome;
- Working with the Sanne Investment Committee to review and finalise the investment transaction based on agreed investment return, risk
management principals and investment guidelines;
- Creating investment management reports to be sent to investors for each individual investment strategy;
- Meeting with Investors and other related parties periodically to review overall investment performance and discuss future investment strategy;
- Working with Sanne Business Development and Management on new opportunities including input into the sales process and client onboarding;
- Creating, together with the Risk and Compliance head for the Investment Management team all required regulatory reports;
- Working with management to review new product and business opportunities.
Skills / experience:
- Education up to degree level or higher;
- Professional qualifications including CPA, CFA or similar are a plus;
- Proven track record in Client Portfolio Management including in the areas of private credit, mezzanine finance, etc.
- Ability to negotiate with current and prospective investment advisors on the terms and conditions of the investment manager process;
- Comfortable in both English and Japanese;
- Understanding key investment management principals such as return & risk modelling, liquidity requirements and the impact on investments,
investment guideline compliance and risk management;
- Balance of work and life outside the office is very important.