Providing management of a team focused on key new client relationships. Coordinating delivery of work to senior management and clients.
The role involves closely working with large Real Estate Asset Managers, Auditors, and other advisors.
- Project management for the development of three new large client opportunities, migrating all middle and back-office activities from existing providers;
- Develop a team of accounting staff in Tokyo, including the hiring of Assistant Managers and staff accountants;
- Creating and implementing a skills and qualification development program for staff within the team;
- Working closely with the Sanne Shanghai team to migrate all back-office functions to this location for all incoming new clients;
- Developing and implementing a process improvement plan for all newly acquired clients, including automating where possible;
- Creating a strong client relationship with heads of finance, heads of Investment Manager.
Skills / experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification would be an advantage;
- Accounting knowledge within Real Estate or Renewable Energy would be preferable;
- Basic knowledge of local Japanese taxes would be needed;
- High school level of English language ability minimum;
- Accounting experience of small companies including balance sheet and profit and loss would be needed;
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS would be helpful;
- Experience of working at an accounting firm would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of fund operations for private equity and/or real estate funds is a plus;
- Balance of work and life outside the office is very important.