As a Manager within Alternative Asset Services, you will be responsible for a broad array of Administration and Accounting duties. Your role focuses on taking responsibilities for a diversified portfolio of unregulated and regulated alternative investment funds and providing a full suite of administrative and oversight services to a growing portfolio of clients.
Your workday will be versatile, and you will be responsible for your own clients and team.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients while reporting to Relationship and Jurisdictional Oversight Directors;
- Become a key contact for clients and maintain a strong relationship with them;
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to the agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines for third parties such as the Danish Business Authority and the Danish FSA;
- Ensure ongoing compliance with relevant legislation (AML /CTF, FATCA, AIFM, etc.);
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and activity understood and included within accounting ledgers;
- Set up new reports and influence internal reports as well as investor reports;
- Contribute to the development of your own and your team's technical acumen;
- Assist in and coordinate the incorporation of regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds (opening bank accounts, company structures etc.).
- Minimum 3 years of experience, working with financial controlling, auditing or financial assets;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Finance, audit;
- You have an analytical approach to the work tasks and are willing to challenge already existing processes;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite;
- You possess excellent communication skills in both English and Danish and understand that the client is in focus;
- A former manager role is an advantage but not a requirement;
- Knowledge of alternative investment funds (i.e., company structure and knowledge of LPA) is an advantage but not a requirement;
- An exciting job in a company with high professional standards;
- A broad role with great responsibility where you get in touch with all aspects of the client’s challenges and workday;
- An attractive workplace, in an informal working environment where professional, as well as personal development, is highly valued;
- Start date: Immediately.
During this summer we will move offices from Allerød to Farum.