Manager, Business Implementation Team
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Business Implementation team. Responsibilities will include working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to migrate existing funds and implement new funds onto the Sanne platform. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for working with systems, be able to work towards tight deadlines, interact with all stakeholders and review implementation processes.
- Migration of existing clients onto a Fund Administration platform;
- Reporting requirement analysis, design and development: Balance sheet, P&L and notes, Notices, Quarterly Reports, PCAP, Bespoke reports;
- Building macros to be used in the migration process;
- On-boarding new clients, fund structures to a Fund Administration platform;
- Reviewing and assisting junior members of the team with their work;
- Supporting client service teams as a super user of business systems: general accountancy of legal entities, processing and booking invoices, execution of payments, management of accounts receivables and accounts payable, reconciliation balances, fixed assets and miscellaneous bookings;
- Working closely with Accounting, Client Service and Business Systems teams to secure ongoing client satisfaction;
- Analyzing business practices/processes, recommending improvements and follow through the approved changes, including project/process documentation within Business Implementation Team’s framework;
- Initial and follow up training of the client’s teams;
- Suggesting improvements to systems, available new modules from service providers;
- User testing of the system upgrades.
Skills / experience:
- B.Com Honours, B.Bus.Sc (Finance) or similar tertiary business study with Information Technology exposure;
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications in particular MS Excel and building of macros;
- Fund accounting knowledge ideally in Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt;
- Experience in accounting/financial sector;
- An aptitude for working with systems;
- Experience in a fund accounting system advantageous;
- Project management;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Strong team player;
- Solution orientated & strong problem solving skills;
- Highly organized and attention to detail;
- Must show initiative to constantly improve processes;
- Ability to prioritize issues at company level;
- Good understanding of operational controls framework.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.