Junior AML / CFT
We are seeking a motivated young professional to join the RC services team within the corporate services department of Sanne LIS S.A. to support and work on the RC tasks for the clients’ funds. You will be reporting to the head of Team as well as other senior managers within the team.
- Support the Responsables du contrôle (RCs) for clients’ funds (regulated and unregulated) on their daily tasks and, depending on qualification and after adequate training, act as RC for clients’ funds;
- Adapt AML/CFT policies and conduct risk assessments for the respective funds, recommend changes or updates;
- Request and review the KPIs from LIS as AIFM, the transfer agent, the (delegated) portfolio manager and, if applicable, distributor;
- Support the RCs in situations in which an increased AML/CFT risk is suspected, e.g. with investors or investments, including coordination with other stakeholders;
- Register the funds with GoAML (FIU), including administrative tasks related thereto;
- Prepare SAR/STR reports if needed;
- Be responsible for creating quarterly and annual AML/CFT reports, support the designated RCs in their reporting obligations;
- Prepare reporting documents for supervisory authorities, as applicable;
- Update templates and ensure deadlines are respected and met;
- Monitor the innovations in the area of AML/KYC, both in terms of regulatory obligations and requirements as well as industry-standards;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Strong relevant academic background or a relevant working experience in the financial services industry in Luxembourg, preferably in the fund industry;
- Solid knowledge of the relevant legal and regulatory requirements of the Fund industry in Luxembourg as well as AML/CFT;
- Work self-motivated, pay attention to details, have strong organisational skills, are willing to learn, resilient and reliable;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English, German would be an asset (basic knowledge of the French language is desirable);
- Like to carry out tasks on your own responsibility, but you also enjoy working in a team and with different departments;
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information is a matter of course for you;
- Confident in the use of common MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.