Investor Services Analyst/Associate
Investor Services Analyst / Associate is responsible for Onboarding investors, including Anti-money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) reviews, maintaining client investor portals, assisting investors and contacts with email requests. Role holder will maintain investor and contact data for clients and track and pull system generated reports as requested.
- Review Subscription Documents and supporting documentation for AML/KYC reviews;
- Conduct Investor Due Diligence / Enhanced Due Diligence (including screening) on assigned new investors and clients;
- Maintain logs of outcomes for AML procedural inquiries, escalations and exception requests;
- Participate in projects and other strategic change initiatives related to AML requirements;
- Support ongoing client, regulatory and audit requirements on regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Maintaining contact and investor data for Private Equity Funds;
- Investor notifications including capital calls and distributions;
- Maintaining organized lists of investor requests;
- Respond to investor related issues and questions.
- Manage and reconcile outstanding communications, documents, capital contributions and distributions;
- Filing & organization of various plan/fund documents and projects.
Maintenance of web portal
- Maintain previsioning of all contacts;
- Posting documents to the investor portal;
- Capable of becoming a system expert in order to liaise between clients and vendor;
- Work with a vendor if training members is required.
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Maintain a working knowledge of AML and OFAC regulations and policies and procedures;
- Experience in AML compliance, or related regulatory experience supporting a wealth management organization is preferred;
- Knowledge of AML/KYC industry standards and regulatory requirements;
- Proactive and detail oriented;
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in Investor services or related field (financial services / fund administration, corporate communications, portfolio management, or securities analysis);
- Good Excel and data analytical skills;
- Strong organization skills are also a must;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt knowledge to different situations;
- Ability to convey knowledge is necessary;
- Solid knowledge of system used;
- Ability and willingness to train others;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Motivated with ability to multitask;
- Team player.
What we offer:
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment;
- In-house and external professional trainings;
- Possibility for advancement;
- Competitive salary and additional benefits;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Team Building and CSR activities;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Full time role - Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm.