Investor Onboarding – AML/KYC – Internship
- Review and refresh the system database;
- Input new data into system;
- Review of physical folders and assist in KYC/AML refresh process by keeping tracking sheet in order ;
- Request Public news screening from compliance for investors with additional risk requirements;
- Checking websites, stock exchange and regulatory websites for updated public data;
- Filing and administration tasks.
Skills / experience:
- Working student aspiring a degree from a Business school in Business Management, Law or Accounting / Finance or comparable education;
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of German or French will be considered as an asset;
- You have an interest in Investment Fund Law;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect command of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team;
- Highly efficient, proactive, deadline-driven and trustworthy;
- Strong organizational skills, paying attention to details;
- Highly motivated.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities;
- Attractive compensation package.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.