Key initial responsibilities:
- Work closely with your Senior Administrator, Manager and Lead Director/Associate Director;
- Assist with preparation of quarterly management accounts for private equity/real estate funds including reconciliations of fund drawdowns and distributions, accruals and expenses etc.
- Maintain the general ledger and ensure all bookkeeping entries are uploaded to the accounting system;
- Assist in preparation of drawdown and distribution calculations and notices in accordance with the Fund documentation;
- Prepare payment instructions accurately for approved invoices, FX transactions, distributions and any other ad hoc payments;
- Perform bank reconciliations and follow up with the payments team to ensure all payments are settled in a timely manner;
- Assist with preparation of quarterly investor capital statements;
- Liaise with clients where deemed appropriate by your line manager or supervisor;
- Support the team during year-end audit including preparation of financial statements and audit schedules;
- Set-up new bank accounts;
- Undertake routine administrative duties such as scanning and general data entry;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Entry requirements:
- a 2021 graduate in accounting, finance or a related discipline
- or a final year university student due to graduate in 2022
- Interested in developing a career in the fund industry which is fast-paced and sometimes demanding;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude, can-do attitude;
- Good attention to detail.