Responsibility for assisting with the management of a team within the fund administration area covering all aspects of fund administration, including oversight of outsourced administration and other outsourcing relationships as appropriate. The role will report to an administration team Manager or Senior Manager.
- Checking and preparing of fund valuations and accounts, authorising the payment of expenses, compliance checking, share registration and reviewing of fund documentation;
- Assisting in the development of Acufund and office procedures to improve client servicing and efficiency;
- Assisting in the development and training of staff;
- A key point of contact for client relationships;
- Confirming that funds are investing within the restrictions placed upon them by law or by their principal documents;
- Assisting in the filing of regulatory reporting within the necessary deadlines, including GFSC, FATCA, CRS and AIFMD reporting;
- Assisting in the launching and listing of funds as and when required, which may involve providing support to the New Business Team;
- Other duties – available to assist in other duties as and when required.
Skills / experience:
- Demonstrated ability of managing a team;
- Excellent critical analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines independently;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Full understanding of Fund Administration;
- Understanding of Company Law and Fund regulations;
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships in accordance with PraxisIFM standards;
- A good team player;
- Strong Word and Excel skills;
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard, or equivalent;
Relevant Professional qualification;
- 6 years relevant experience.