Financial Reporting Accountant
Sanne is seeking a qualified accountant with 1-2 years post qualification experience in the financial services industry to support a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services to our Clients.
The successful candidate will report to a Senior Manager within Sanne and have responsibility for financial reporting and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Create and maintain financial statements production calendars to ensure timely preparation, review and release to clients/auditors;
- Review of annual statutory financial statements;
- Ensure deliverables are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Work closely with internal and outsourcing teams to ensure timely receipt of information;
- Manage client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients on a day to day basis;
- Liaising with third parties such as auditors and investment manager as required;
- Maintain high standards of client service and give feedback on individual and team performance;
- Ensure outputs are robust and completed in a timely manner;
- Act as a point of contact for reporting matters acting as a conduit between the business units and the support functions as required;
- Become a subject matter expert for queries relating to financial reporting;
- Ensuring KPI’s/targets are met;
- Assisting with ad-hoc work/projects as required;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- ACCA qualified;
- Proficient in MS Excel; structural and detail orientated;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Motivated and driven;
- Minimum of 1 year fund related accounting experience;
- Private Debt and Capital Markets knowledge will be a distinct advantage.