We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated and hardworking Facilities Operative to join the Facilities Team. The Facilities Operative is responsible for delivering the day to day facilities services in our Jersey IFC5 offices. The key focus is to ensure that all services are delivered in a confident, efficient and timely manner with least interruption to our clients and colleagues. This is a hybrid position where you will be expected to work with and provide cover for the reception.
As a Facilities Operative you will be responsible for:
- Receive, sort, scan and distribute the mail to the appropriate teams, working quickly and accurately;
- Book daily couriers and deliveries as required. Including local hand deliveries;
- Supply and replenish stationary cupboards to the set predetermined levels and items;
- Carry out and complete any Facilities ServiceDesk requests within the set time frames;
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal hygiene, appearance, ensuring the company uniform issued is worn at all times;
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations;
- Liaise with contractors’ venders, booking reactive and planned maintenance;
- Comply with all company procedures relating to Health & Safety and safe working practices;
- As and when required assist with other tasks within your capabilities in order to maintain and improve services within the premises;
- To work closely with the receptionists to ensure reception desk is manned and operating to agreed times. This will include lunchtime and Holiday cover;
- Provide facilities support to Sannes London, Dublin and Guernsey offices;
- Administer the building access control and BMS systems inline with Sannes procedures and policies.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong customer service skills and experience;
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking;
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation;
- Knowledge and awareness of the Facilities Industry;
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential;
- Have a good working knowledge of the MS offices applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel and Word).