- Undertake the general daily tasks to support the office, staff and in-house clients which cover, the checking and set up the general office area, kitchens, meeting rooms. The office stationery requirements, the shredding bins and archiving needs, and the security and control of the office, and any other tasks deemed necessary to support the smooth running of the office. Some overtime may be required for this role;
- Maintain High standard of premises;
- Back up of the reception team;
- Sorting out daily incoming mails;
- Support the Facilities Manager;
- Maintain good level of stocks. Stationery – catering – material;
- Manage office maintenance;
- H&S delegate.
- Keep all offices areas in good order;
- Manage stationery stock and copy paper room supplies;
- Be the primary point of contact for Office management related requests – staff, clients and visitors;
- Be the primary point of contact for Office maintenance – liaising with the property manager;
- Provide assistance with office equipment – coffee machines, water fountains, cabinets… and plan recurrent maintenance when needed;
- Office keys management;
- Access cards management;
- Parking allocation / bookings / cards management;
- Weekly office rounds – readiness and tidiness of office;
- Daily kitchen rounds – maintaining stock level, coffee machines check…;
- Act as central place for general queries then dispatch accordingly to other teams such as IT, Facilities, Management, CSM teams… when necessary;
- New joiners/leavers management – prepare workstations accordingly, verify clearance of leavers workstations, keep seating plan up-to-date;
- Evacuation lists to keep up-to-date, coordination with Fire marshals;
- 1st aid box regular check/refill;
- Report all errors and breaches to the Facilities Manager in line with company policies.
Courier / Post
- Collect Incoming post from the mailboxes;
- Daily mail management;
- Follow the Post handling procedure.
Administrative & Client assistance
- Administrative tasks (e.g. archiving, bind presentations, scan etc.);
- Maintain list of contractors;
- Client mail management back up.
- Support the reception team;
- Support the Facilities manager;
- Support of organisation of internal and external events.
- A previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Fluent in English. German and French would be an advantage;
- IT and Microsoft Office literacy;
- Good organisational skills and motivated with the ability to organise own workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Be a team player, reliable, client orientated and flexible with a problem solving approach.