We are seeking a Compliance Manager on a six-month contract basis, to support the Fund Compliance Team in Guernsey. This role will report directly to the Guernsey Head of Compliance.
- Support the Compliance Team and provide guidance to the wider firm in relation to regulatory compliance and AML/CFT matters;
- Ensure compliance with local law and regulations as well as to the firm’s policies and procedures;
- Maintenance and update of Compliance Policies and Procedures;
- Test and report on the performance of controls in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan of relevant entities;
- Maintenance of Compliance logs, such as Conflicts of Interest registers, Breaches and Error log, Gifts register;
- Supporting ad-hoc Compliance projects.
Skills / experience required:
- 4 to 5 years of compliance experience gained within the finance sector, preferably with exposure to Fund regulations;
- Good understanding of the Guernsey regulatory environment and AML/CFT obligations;
- Have attained a professional relevant compliance qualification such as the ICA Diploma;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work autonomously as well as in team;
- Highly efficient, proactive and trustworthy;
- Attention to details;
- Good command of Outlook, Word and Excel.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Collaborative support within a highly motivated and experienced team.