Business System Specialist (to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore)
The System Specialist facilitates analysis of client’s system requirements, assist with new clients’ onboardings as well as provide business as usual system support. The role holder will work with Sanne business users (fund accountants) to optimize system use based on clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain fund accounting system configuration and setup according to Business Requirements;
- Provide technical support to the business for ongoing reporting matters i.e. technical support on capital calls, reporting, allocations etc.;
- Finding the best system solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyse issues within the system;
- Assist in client onboarding and new systems implementation projects;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Financial accounting and ERP system experience desirable;
- Accounting system knowledge is a plus;
- Data analytics;
- Performance driven mindset;
- Root cause analytics;
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English);
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask.