Business Development Support - Internship (6 months)
- Support the Business Development Team on a daily basis;
- Support RFP process;
- Liaise with internal business units;
- Input and maintain data in pipeline and CRM Systems;
- Organise meetings/calls, meeting preparation (presentations etc.);
- Maintain the Business Development Intranet page;
- Organisation and preparation of project kick-off meetings;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
- Working student aspiring a degree from a Business school in Business Management, Law or Accounting / Finance or comparable education;
- Understanding of the Luxembourgish toolbox (AIFs, SPVs, Securitisation, etc.) will be seen as an asset;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German will be seen as an asset;
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications (PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Outlook/Microsoft teams);
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ambitious and self-motivated;
- High sense of urgency;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Hard-working team player;
- Highly efficient, proactive, solution-driven and trustworthy;
- Strong organisational skills, paying attention to details.
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.