We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Business Implementation team. Responsibilities will include working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to migrate existing funds and implement new funds onto the Sanne platform. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for working with systems, be able to work towards tight deadlines, interact with all stakeholders and review implementation processes.
Your main responsibilities:
- Migration of existing clients onto a Fund Administration platform;
- Lead migration projects and conduct scoping sessions with client services teams
- Review data and files received from client services teams for completeness and correctness
- Ensure data is uploaded into the system correctly and timeously
- On-boarding new clients, fund structures to a Fund Administration platform;
- Reviewing and assisting junior members of the team with their work;
- Supporting client service teams as a super user of business systems: general accountancy of legal entities, processing and booking invoices, execution of payments, management of accounts receivables and accounts payable, reconciliation balances, fixed assets and miscellaneous bookings;
- Working closely with Accounting, Client Service and Business Systems teams to secure ongoing client satisfaction;
- Analyzing business practices/processes, recommending improvements and follow through the approved changes, including project/process documentation within Business Implementation Team’s framework;
- Initial and follow up training of the client’s teams;
- Suggesting improvements to systems, available new modules from service providers;
- User testing of the system upgrades.
- Bachelor / University Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Finance, Economics ideally with exposure to Information Technology;
- 3-4 years of work experience in the field of Finance / Accounting;
- Fund accounting knowledge ideally in Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt;
- Experience in a fund administration system;
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications in particular MS Excel;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Solution orientated & strong problem solving skills;
- Highly organized and detail / efficiency orientated;
- Must show initiative to constantly improve processes;
- Ability to prioritize issues at company level;
- Good understanding of operational controls framework.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.