Reporting to the Director in Jersey responsible for overseeing administration obligations and the management of client relationships to support the growing team, with a particular focus on the development of client relationships, the underlying team and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Working closely with the Directors as part of the management team;
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members and promoting the development of the business;
- Maintenance and development of client relationships to which you are the lead director;
- Engagement with client advisors and intermediaries;
- Work with the team manager to ensure development of the underlying administration team;
- Act as a director on client boards;
- Monitor key risk indicators and ensure deadlines are met;
- Act as a B signatory in respect of transactions and payments;
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects as and when required by the business;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients and the wider team;
- Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and investigate variances;
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts;
- Accurate time recording.
Skills / experience required:
- Hold a professional ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in the finance industry;
- Knowledge of regulatory laws - An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Ability to motivate and influence a team.