Providing day to day management support to a team of up to three people. Coordinating delivery of work to senior management and clients.
The role involves closely working with large Real Estate Asset Managers, Auditors, and other advisors
- Financial analysis and forecast of companies;
- Evaluating proposed accounting treatment and providing input to clients;
- Calculation of amounts to be distributed from the company;
- Working with legal firms to support the companies;
- Reviewing of the companies financial statement;
- Support for the purchase or sale of the property coordinating with the Asset Manager;
- Communication with the Finance team within the Asset Management company;
- Supporting the Investors reporting process;
- Providing input to the appointed tax advisor for the Consumption tax structuring;
- Manage regulatory report and file the required documents(Legal/ Tax);
- Managing up to three accountants;
- Providing training to the team and reviewing work before finalisation;
- Documenting internal operational process.
Skills / experience:
- Ability to work in fast paced business environment;
- Background in general accounting for companies in Japan;
- Prior management or supervising experience a plus;
- High school level of English language ability minimum;
- Knowledge of financial services industry an advantage but not essential;
- Drive to improve business practices and willingness to share ideas;
- Balance of work and life outside the office is very important.