Assistant Manager – Fund Administration/CDD onboarding
Sanne are looking for a Fund Administration/CDD onboarding Assistant Manager to join our Guernsey Client Services team.
- You will assist the Client Relationship Manager in the maintenance of the client investor portal so that investor information is updated and released in a timely fashion;
- You will assist the CDD onboarding team with quality assurance testing and reporting of results to the Directors, the Risk Manager and Country Lead Compliance Officer;
- You will assist the Client Relationship Manager with the preparation of investor payments, call backs and fund transactions in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures;
- You will assist the Client Relationship Manager in the completion of periodic reviews, risk score cards, PEP Risk Assessment Forms, client account reconciliations and Trigger events;
- You will be expected to assess and escalate operational risk matters that you identify during the normal course of business, to the Client Relationship Manager, CI Risk and Compliance teams as appropriate;
- You may be required to undertake specific duties or projects as may be agreed from time to time with the Operations Director, so that the firm continues to meet its regulatory reporting obligations.
Skills / experience required:
- You will experience of working within the finance sector with exposure to working on various banking systems;
- In addition, you will have excellent communication skills, strong people management skills, whilst being self-motivated and capable of prioritising and organising workloads as required;
- You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel;
- You pay attention to detail and are confident in your ability to assist the business in achieving the best outcomes from its working practices.