Assistant Manager, Accounting / Chartered Accounting
We are seeking an Assistant Manager, reporting to a Manager within the Real Estate Division of Sanne, to support a growing team providing a full suite of fund accounting and financial reporting services to our Real Estate clients. The role will include the development and mentoring of the more junior team members and providing the highest quality of customer service. Working closely with the lead relationship manager and Director to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Be responsible for managing a client portfolio including all aspects of administration & overseeing the accounting aspects;
- Supervise and mentor several trainee fund administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications;
- Working with the Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs;
- Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Act as point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of audits and assisting with and running audits for clients;
- Ensuring reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements including local law, relevant GAAP, including IFRS and other reporting principals; and Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively.
Skills / Experience:
- Professional qualification – CA(S) or equivalent;
- Minimum one year post articles experience;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the fund industry;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- An understanding of fund structures and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example AntiMoney Laundering laws.