Assistant Fund Administrator
We are seeking an Assistant Fund Administrator to have the responsibility for assisting with the preparation of fund valuations together with ensuring adherence to compliance and shareholder registration duties, as required.
Assist with the preparation of fund valuations including:
- Reconciling the bank accounts;
- Reconciling investment positions;
- Reconciling any open forward foreign exchange contracts;
- Pricing of stocks;
- Posting of any income;
- Calculation and accrual of fund expenses;
- Publishing the net asset value with any relevant stock exchange and authority.
Assist with payment of Expenses:
- Paying ongoing expenses of the funds and management companies.
- Confirming that funds are investing within the restrictions placed upon them by law or by their principal documents;
- Reconciliation of client monies accounts.
- Preparing investor dealing by checking application and subscription documents;
- Reviewing investor due diligence documents;
- Processing investor dealing and distributing contract notes.
- Available to assist in other duties as and when requested.
Skills / Experience:
- Holds a relevant University Degree or Diploma, or equivalent thereof;
- Some knowledge of the finance industry is a preference; however no previous funds experience is required;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.