Analyst - Fund Controller
SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services.
Established for over 30 years and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 2200+ people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £465 billion of assets.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 23 established international financial centres spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia –Pacific.
Start-up and Pre-launch
- Assist clients and counsel on OM and LPA;
- Fund structuring.
Fund and Partner Accounting
- Preparation of Fund Financial Statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules;
- Prepare partner capital account statements;
- Fund and partner cash flows and IRR’s;
- Waterfall calculations;
- Coordinate and support the financial statement audit.
Cash Management and Operations
- Allocate capital calls and distributions;
- Facilitate and monitor cash movements;
- Cash forecasting and budgeting;
- Bank and brokerage reconciliations.
- Track portfolio company transactions (purchases, income, liquidity);
- Portfolio valuation support;
- Investment Structures (hold Co’s, blockers, tax withholding, etc);
- Investment IRR calculations;
- Work with internal/external Investor Services teams, assisting with Investor contact maintenance and Investor wire information.
Skills / experience:
- 1 year of financial accounting and reporting experience;
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills;
- CPA Track/Eligible;
- Good written and verbal communications skills;
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask.
Our services focus on:
- Fund accounting and financial reporting - Offering exceptional technical accounting and reporting capabilities tailored to the specific needs of structures and clients;
- Governance, management and control
- Ensuring statutory duties and governance are undertaken with appropriate diligence;
- Administration of Private Equity structures - Delivering a responsive, client focused administration service.