The Administrator/Senior Administrator at Sanne is responsible for portfolio of corporate structures and employee benefit trusts.
This is a position requiring the ability to manage a portfolio of clients (corporate structures and employee benefit trusts) effectively, taking responsibility for all aspects of client care and client financial management with minimum supervision. This position demands responsibility and attention to detail and ability to handle the tasks assigned in an effective manner.
- To deal with the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of employee benefit trusts and company structures;
- To assist senior members of the team in administering more complex structures;
- To demonstrate a growing knowledge of money laundering and regulatory issues;
- To maintain a solid knowledge of company and trust administration generally, anti-money laundering, compliance and regulatory issues (Senior Administrator level);
- To ensure workload is completed the highest standards within agreed timescales;
- To achieve personal objectives and objectives set by senior members of staff;
- To develop close working relationships with intermediaries and clients;
- To demonstrate high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients;
- To assist in the development of trainees in the team, where possible, under the guidance of senior members of staff;
- To understand key features within client businesses and identify areas for improvement for which Sanne can provide solutions; and
- To support, understand and strive to achieve the team’s goals.
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Good organizational and client care skills, together with adequate knowledge of current company and trust legislation and the local regulatory environment. This includes an awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures;
- An ability to take responsibility for the completion of work while staying alert to potential issues that need disclosing to management;
- A professional manner demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to understand clients’ needs responding to these quickly and effectively;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a timely fashion and keep management informed of client issues;
- Good communication skills with the ability to report progress or problems as appropriate;
- Diligence and care in all aspects of the job and the ability to delegate and monitor tasks given to trainees;
- A firm knowledge of Sanne’s services and a general awareness of marketing opportunities;
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, ambition and the desire to take on responsibility;
- A strong team player.