The role will have a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, the efficient day to day running
of the Tokyo office from an operational perspective as well as being the main point of contact and escalation for ad hoc matters affecting office administration.
- Ensure the adherence by all Client Services staff to SANNE operational policies and procedures and where need-ed provide guidance to draft any Japan specific required changes as identified by Risk & Compliance team;
- Ensure that appropriate Quality Assurance is undertaken by the Client Services team;
- Provide administrative assistance to Business Development and Marketing team (IFPs, initial due diligence on potential clients)Ensure that Billing is up to date and accurate;
- Payments both office related and client related;
- Provide Console management for the Client Services team (record updating, TAF forms, Task lists);
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate request and receipt of Investor KYC;
- General office management;
- Establish appropriate data retention for the team to include filing and scanning;
- Provide basic level induction and orientation training to new joiners of SANNE;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
- Excellent networking, communication, organisational and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage a team;
- A keen awareness of risk issues in the context of fiduciary responsibilities;
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and demanding targets;
- Experience with either Real Estate or Private Equity investments in Japan;
- Japanese language required and limited English or above would be an advantage;
- Flexible working hours will be available upon request.