Administrator - Operations
We are seeking an Administrator, reporting to a Manager within the Jersey Corporate Services Division of Sanne. Key responsibilities will include providing a range of administrative tasks and support to the client facing administration teams together with handling day-to-day operational tasks and projects relating to regulatory, statutory and tax deadlines.
Working closely with the lead relationship managers and Directors to provide excellent and efficient on going support to all the administration teams.
This is a varied role and the post-holder will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks with the key responsibilities listed below. The post-holder will require excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail in order to assist the Jersey teams accordingly.
- Monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) including tasks, transaction authorisation forms and overdue accounts;
- General maintenance of entity data;
- Responsibility for updates to the Sanne Authorised Signatory List (divisional specific) and circulation of same to third parties;
- Work with the teams within the division to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of all regulatory and statutory obligations (including annual confirmation statements and tax returns) and projects within the deadlines;
- Assist with FATCA and CRS reporting including GIIN registrations;
- Assist the division with LEI registrations and renewals;
- Assist with Jersey Country by Country reporting notifications;
- Assist with ISAE 3402 requests received by the division;
- Being involved in the testing of new processes and systems on behalf of the division;
- Assist with implementation and creation of divisional processes, procedures and checklists;
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to the administration teams;
- Assist with Compliance liaison projects;
- Maintaining In-House Directors CDD as appropriate;
- Assisting with Divisional training needs;
- Performing any additional ad-hoc projects/tasks that may be required to support the on-going management and development of the division;
- Fulfil duties and as assigned by the CSS Manager.
Skills / experience:
- A professional manner demonstrating good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional organisation skills;
- Demonstrate diligence and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently, yet be a good team player;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Excel; structural and detail orientated;
- Motivated, driven and a desire to achieve results;
- Not adverse to change;
- Minimum of 2 years office experience.