Administrator - Client Service Management (m/f)
Sanne is currently seeking a new member for our Client Service Management division. The role focuses on taking responsibilities for a diversified portfolio of alternative investment assets and provide a full suite of administrative and oversight services to a growing portfolio of clients.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, focused mainly on real estate, private equity and infrastructure assets;
- Build and develop relationships with existing clients;
- Assist in the management of contacts between notaries, law firms, banks, auditors and tax advisors;
- Liaison with client advisors, banks, brokers and depositaries in order to administer client matters.
- Contributing to the development of the team through open communication and mentoring of trainees;
- Effective collaboration and reporting to senior administrators;
- Liaison with other internal teams and divisions as required;
- Assist with client billing and debtor collection;
- Ensure good operational practice with adherence to internal processes and checklists.
- Assisting in and coordinating the incorporation of regulated and unregulated alternative investment structures including facilitating the opening bank accounts and e-payment platforms;
- Handling day-to-day legal and corporate operations ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Preparing board packs ahead of meetings including convening notices, agendas and proxies;
- Participating in client board meetings as necessary and drafting of minutes and shareholder resolutions;
- Preparing and organizing bank payments;
- Preparing and organizing filings with the RCS and RBE;
- Database maintenance and administration;
- Oversee client transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, capital calls, distribution to investors, etc.), circulate and track documentation;
- Ensuring the processing of client transactions in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills / experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the Luxembourg corporate administration industry;
- A sound knowledge of alternative investment funds, alternative asset classes (i.e. real estate, private equity) and securitisation vehicles;
- A sound knowledge of Luxembourg company law;
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient user of Microsoft;
- Fluent in English; German/French is an asset;
- An enthusiasm and willingness to learn in the alternative assets sector;
- Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.