An Administrator at Sanne, reporting to a Manager within the Alternative Assets team.
You will typically be responsible for providing quality and efficient client service to investors.
- Working closely with Managers, Associate Directors and other staff as part of the team;
- Responding to investor services related queries received from investors, clients, consultants and auditors as applicable;
- Proactively manage daily workflow, ensuring that tasks are completed to the highest standards, within agreed deadlines;
- Building and maintaining strong and trusted relationships with investors, clients and other internal operational areas;
- Adherence to internal policies, controls and processes;
- Demonstrate an ability to take responsibility for all aspects of investor/client care;
- Ensuring internal database records are maintained accurately, in relation to investor/client information and/or updated as circumstances change;
- Investor on boarding, including the collation and maintenance of KYC documentation required to meet regulatory requirements;
- Review and maintenance of investor information required to satisfy regulatory/tax reporting such as FATCA/CRS;
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and general team administration and other such tasks as maybe required;
- Act in the best interests of the division by supporting and mentoring more junior members of staff as applicable;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Third level qualification in business, finance or a related field would be an advantage;
- Ideally previous trust or funds experience in a professional environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise, to adapt to changing business needs and to multitask;
- A professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to understand client’s/investor’s needs, responding to these quickly and effectively;
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail; diligence and care in all aspects of the role;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel and Word;
- Motivated and driven.