You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies.
We offer you a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and interesting place to work.
- As your main focus you will be responsible for all accounting matters for client companies, such as bookkeeping, assistance in the preparation of accounting reports and Annual Accounts, preparation of payments, assistance in the preparation of withholding tax returns and VAT returns;
- Communicate with clients, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Sanne offices worldwide;Assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies as well as tax advisors;
- Assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies;
- Maintain and develop a good network of internationally established clients;
- Involvement in other aspects of client work such as corporate legal and tax.
Skills / requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and from one- or two-years’ experience in an accounting position; exposure to tax driven structures is a definite advantage;
- Excellent work attitude, quick and willing learner and proficient team player;
- Ability to take initiative; Eagerness to pay attention to detail and going the extra mile in all aspects of the role;
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- Commercial, dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Able to work in a team and autonomously;
- Able to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Knowledge of Real Estate accounting systems e.g., Yardi, MRI a plus;
- Spanish GAAP;
- C1 English a must; Advanced use of English, written and spoken;
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks accordingly;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and can-do mindset.